Saturday, March 26, 2011

And On a Friendly Note!!

I finally made it to the famous San Diego Zoo. My good friend Carr Clifton came to visit!! It was really fun to see him and getting my mind away from rehab. Not only did we go to the Zoo, but he took my Mom and I to the Anza Borrego Desert State Park, the second largest state park in the US, with 600,000 acres. It's known for the spring wild flowers and cactus bloom. It was so beautiful! Carr has spent many days, throughout years, at this state park photographing. Carr and I first met in 1991, on an expedition in Brazil, following President Roosevelt's journey their on the Rio Du Vida (river of doubt), now known as the Rio Roosevelt. Carr and I worked together on the movie documentary, 3 Women 300 Miles. He is quite well-known for his landscape photography, Carr Clifton is so worth checking out.....beautiful work! Thank you Carr for the visit and all the treats!! Onward!! Kelley

No comments: